UNDER CONSTRUCTION COMING SOON

our History

Davis Street Tap House

Davis Street Tap House located 135 W Davis Street in the historic district of downtown Burlington, NC. The building is one of the oldest buildings still standing in downtown. The building was built by Burlington's second Mayor Christopher Columbus “Lum” Townsend in 1886 its first use was a farm implements store. Townsend began using the second floor for meetings of the Board of Aldermen beginning in 1888 when he was first elected mayor. 

image1

0

0

0

Ounces Poured per Month 

image2

0

0

0

 Patrons Poured  

image3

0

20

20

Wine Bottles Sold

image4

20

20

20

Self Serve Taps Installed